Let start with Zippy Zero Point Brownies- When it comes to dieting, indulging in sugary treats can feel like a guilty pleasure. However, with this delicious recipe for Weight Watchers Zippy Zero Point Brownies, you can satisfy your sweet tooth without sabotaging your weight loss goals. These brownies are not only zero points on the Weight Watchers plan but also low in calories and high in protein. So whip up a batch of these chocolatey delights and enjoy guilt-free snacking!
Ingredients of Zippy Zero Point Brownies
- 2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cup mashed, ripe bananas
- 1cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup granulated, zero-calorie sweetener
Table of Contents
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, applesauce, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Mix until everything is well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sweetener.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix and whisk until completely blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 9-inch non-stick baking pan.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan, and then cut them into 16 equal squares.
- Store the brownies in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
These Zippy Zero Point brownies are zero points on the Weight Watchers Blue, Purple, and Green plans.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 228mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 4g
With Weight Watchers Zippy Zero Point Brownies, you no longer have to resist your sweet tooth while dieting. These guilt-free brownies allow you to indulge without sabotaging your weight loss goals. By using wholesome ingredients and following the simple recipe, you can enjoy a delicious treat that aligns with your healthy lifestyle. So go ahead, make a batch of these chocolatey delights and savor the satisfaction of guilt-free snacking.
- Can I substitute the bananas in the recipe? Yes, you can substitute the bananas with an equal amount of unsweetened applesauce or mashed sweet potatoes for a different flavor profile.
- Are these brownies suitable for people with dietary restrictions? These brownies are suitable for individuals following a variety of dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan diets. However, please ensure that the ingredients align with your specific dietary needs.
- Can I freeze the Zippy Zero Point Brownies for later consumption? Absolutely! These brownies can be stored in an airtight container and frozen for up to three months. Thaw them at room temperature before enjoying.
- How can I add variations or toppings to the Zippy Zero Point Brownies? Feel free to get creative with your toppings. You can sprinkle chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or even dark chocolate chips on top of the brownie batter before baking. Be mindful of the additional calories and adjust accordingly.
- Are there other Weight Watchers zero point desserts to explore? Yes, Weight Watchers offers a variety of zero point dessert options, including fruit salads, yogurt parfaits, and baked fruit with cinnamon. Get creative and explore different recipes to satisfy your sweet cravings without compromising your weight loss journey.
Guide for Leftovers
Don’t let those delicious Weight Watchers Zippy Zero Point Brownies go to waste! Here’s a short guide on how to make the most of your leftovers and enjoy them in different ways:
- Refrigerate for Later: If you have any leftover brownies, store them in an airtight container and refrigerate. They can stay fresh for up to 5 days. This way, you can enjoy a sweet treat whenever the craving strikes.
- Microwave Warm-up: To enjoy the brownies warm, simply microwave them for a few seconds until they are heated through. Be careful not to overheat them to maintain their fudgy texture.
- Ice Cream Sundae: Crumble the leftover brownies over a scoop of your favorite low-fat or light ice cream. Top it off with some fresh berries or a dollop of whipped cream for a delightful dessert.
- Brownie Parfait: Layer the crumbled brownies with some fat-free Greek yogurt and a drizzle of sugar-free chocolate sauce. Repeat the layers and top it with a sprinkle of chopped nuts or granola for a satisfying and guilt-free parfait.
- Brownie Truffles: Crumble the leftover brownies and roll them into bite-sized balls. Dust them with cocoa powder or crushed nuts for a delicious and portable snack. Store them in the refrigerator for a quick and easy treat on the go.
- Brownie Milkshake: Blend the crumbled brownies with some unsweetened almond milk and a scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream. Add a dash of vanilla extract for extra flavor. Enjoy a creamy and indulgent milkshake without the guilt.
Remember, even though these brownies are guilt-free, portion control is still important. Enjoy your leftovers in moderation while keeping track of your overall calorie intake. With these creative ideas, you can turn your leftover brownies into delightful treats that will keep you satisfied throughout the week.